Friday, November 8, 2013

Only Love

Baxter's Buzz

Life takes some interesting turns. Looking back as I approach my 2 year anniversary at my latest job, I can clearly say that change is the only certainty in this world. I'm telling you, unpredictability, is a friend we better get acquainted with. He ain't going anywhere!

I've lost touch with two of my closest friends. Two people who know more about me than most, I've had minimum contact with recently. How does one explain something like that? No drama. No big blow up or argument. Sometimes, people grow apart and there is no clear-cut explanation. #Shrug

I've also made some friends in this same time-frame. And I've grown closer to some family recently. I also met the sweetest little girl in the world when my daughter was born. I am saddened by the change of events, but I rarely get a chance to think about it. My life is full, for sure. The past is what has shaped me, but I do not live there. I wonder what these next 12 months will bring. My plan is continue to spend time with those I care about. And let them know how special they are to me. No room in my heart for resentment, only love.

No comments:

Post a Comment