Friday, March 4, 2011

Create Your Own Luck

Baxter's Buzz

Buzz of the Day - Create your own momentum. Don't wait for some outside influence to swoop in and change your "luck."

I have faith in God, and that helps me come to peace with things that are out of my control. I use the word "help" loosely. For someone such as myself that wants to solve every problem, and help everyone else solve theirs, I struggle with what I can and can't control. Well, I understand what I can't control.

My struggle comes with what I should be doing while I'm letting God do his thing. I don't sit still very well. I get so frustrated with people who complain about their situation, but take no action to improve it.

This blog is dedicated to Mark Pheeney

2 comments:

  1. Nice post BHall. I to have trouble with remembering is do no use to get ticked off at things that are out of my control. Many times during a week I ask God to help me to let go of the frustration I feel regarding items that I have no control over. After I do, I feel a lot better.

    On a side note, it is a big moment in my life- pretty sure that I have never had a blog dedicated to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer SutherlandMonday, March 07, 2011

    I'd like to add that I'm jealous of Mark Pheeney right now.

    ReplyDelete