Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Blog About Nothing

#BaxtersBuzz

I had been reaching out to this customer of mine since late summer. Phone calls, emails and never one response. Well guess who called today because she needed something? That's right, my customer! She told me that she hadn't replied because she did not need anything from me....until today. I'm not gonna lie, her honesty was refreshing! It's amazing what happens when a person actually wants to be found. They appear out of nowhere like Cosmo Kramer...

We're all opportunistic, to varying degrees. I just try to give more than I take. When we're looking for someone to do us a favor, we should all be like my customer and at least be honest about it!

Read more. Write more. Love more. Pray more. Live more.

No comments:

Post a Comment