Tuesday, May 12, 2020

5.12.20 Song of the Day

#BaxtersBuzz
Song of the Day - "All I Do" by Stevie Wonder. Pound for pound, Stevie may be the greatest artist of all time. Songwriter and performer who introduced new sounds to our world. Stevie has an appropriate song for every mood imaginable. This has nothing to do with him being born in Michigan either!  As I was playing some music the other day, Zara asked me to add this to her playlist. Realizing that she technically didn't have her own playlist, I went to work and started to create one. Growing up, we had an 8-Track cassette player. We had Michael Jackson's Off The Wall and Songs in the Key of Life by Stevie Wonder. That was it! The closest thing we had to a playlist was the radio LOL.  My daughter asked me to put the blue-tooth speaker in the bathroom while she took a bath the other day. I had to listen to Stevie in the living room! Regardless of the way the music is played, good music still remains. Wishing everyone a wonderful day.

Read more. Learn more. Change the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment