Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Buzz Part 1

Baxter's Buzz


I want to apologize to my three followers for being absent from my blog. Sorry I left you. Haha. I'm not sure where to begin. I've written about 25 drafts that haven't made it to this site. I'm not sure why.

Job Stuff - My new job is better than I could imagine. I left my last job and after being there a while and somewhat successful, it had been time to move on. I knew it was time to go, but I wouldn't leave without finding an opportunity I felt 100% comfortable with. This new job has been a real blessing. My comfort level is top notch so far and I couldn't be happier.
Because we have some younger salespeople, its interesting to see them start their sales career. I remember thinking I wanted to be in sales forever. The company has done a great job hiring and it shows. There are some really cool and interesting folks there. As always, I want to out perform everyone, but I wish them all the best too.
I see the politicking that goes on at all jobs and all ages, but I just want to come to work, bust my butt, crack a few jokes and go home. I am hopeful that my numbers/work ethic will speak enough for me.

Home Life - Speaking of home, there is no baby to report of. Just me and Wifey...and my homework. As I continue to take these classes, I'm reminded of why I have a love/hate relationship with school. I love to learn. I love the interaction with the people in class. I hate the cost and the classes that I have no interest in taking, but are part of my program. Oh well, I'll continue to catch you up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment