Monday, May 25, 2009

Before You Had a Chance to Miss Me...

Buzz of the Day

Hello All,

I am so sorry I left you, but...there comes a time in a man's life when...well, that doesn't matter now. What matters is I'm back and I ain't going nowhere!

How was that?

Really, the Buzz of the Day

Welcome to Baxter's Buzz. Trust me, I'm always buzzing about something. I have so many things on my mind and in order to gain some sanity (and preserve my wife's), I have to get things off my chest. Whatever I'm feeling at the time is what I blog about. I hope everyone is enjoying it. If you are, there's plenty more where that came from. Thank you for sharing these experiences with me.

I first want to give a moment of silence for all of those who are no longer with us. Whether they died fighting for our country with one of the armed services, or died fighting for their survival while dealing with the everyday struggle.

May God bless all of those who are no longer with us. You are gone, but not forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment