Monday, May 18, 2009

Desperate Times...

Buzz of the Day

Hello All! I know, I know. It has been too long! I need to figure out how to prioritize my time better and I will.

These desperate times calls for some desperate measures. I have just downgraded my cell phone plan. (So FYI-If you're texting me and I don't respond, it's because I don't even received them anymore). I cannot send them and if someone texts me, it will not be received. My next drastic measure...(trying to control my breathing) is my cable. Yes, I'm turning my cable off! I can't remember a time when I did not have cable. However, I had to make a tough decision.

Life is full of tough decisions. In the middle of me writing this, I found out that my wife needs close to 2,000 dollars worth of work done to her mouth. ASAP. I guess with that last sentence, you get my drift regarding sacrifice. Enough said...

The good thing about no cable...more time to blog! Yahooooo! Not Yahooo. Gooooooooooogle!

No comments:

Post a Comment