Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lie to Me (Part 1)

Buzz of the Day



My wife and I love that show Lie To Me. These people can tell you're lying by studying your "micro-expressions". Those are the small expressions you show when you're lying or telling the truth. They are so small that most people don't pick up on them. Sometimes I think I study people that way.



I've always been observant (to certain things, other things I never notice). I was a really shy and quiet child...many many...many years ago. And I was always around a lot of adults. Therefore, I was to be seen and not heard. Well, seeing and not being able to speak taught me a lot. I'm still quiet to this day. Those of me who know me may not agree, but think about this; When I have something to say I say it, but if I don't have anything to say, I won't. In other words, I'm not talking just to hear myself talk.



I see people who b.s. their way through work, family life, and everything in between. I was told to "never expose a crook" so many things that I notice, I just look the other way. The only thing that bothers me is when they're "bulling" me and I have to sit there and listen.

I will have part 2 of this blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment