Monday, April 1, 2013

Opening Day 2013

Baxter's Buzz

As baseball season starts tomorrow, I'm starting to get excited. Then I realized that I have goals to accomplish and those don't always coincide with watching TV. As a matter of fact, whenever I'm watching television, I'm typically not very productive.  Don't get me wrong. I love my Tigers, Lions and Pistons (I also watch a decent amount of the Red Wings during their playoff run).

Things have to be different moving forward because I am different. More reading and writing is an absolute a goal of mine and baseball presents my most difficult challenge this year because there's a game on every single day. My Detroit Tigers will play 162 games between now and the end of September. Until I start making money like some of those athletes, I will not allow myself to spend more time watching them make THEIR money than I spend time attempting to make mine. I'll be rooting for them, as always, but not as intensively as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment