Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Intentions

Baxter's Buzz

Random Buzz - So part of the reason I purchased a blackberry was so I could, ahem, multi-task and note certain random thoughts, so I could later add to my blog. Yeah, it didn't work out so well. There's so much going on from social media, to work email, I haven't utilized exactly how I'd planned it. So my plan is to share more of my feelings with my blog and my followers, as opposed to twitter and facebook.

This social media stuff has taken over my world. Couple that with the fact I have an attention deficit, and it just spells gloom for me and my responsibilities.
With that in mind, I feel like I'm finding a balance and hopefully it will bring more consistent writing from Baxter's Buzz. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. I got my Blackberry because I looked up and my wife had an Iphone 4 and I had a razer lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are using BBM, Point, and Pandora. These are great aps I use every single day!
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete