Monday, February 14, 2011

Money Makes the World Go Round

Baxter's Buzz

Buzz of the Day - What's more valuable, time or money? That's a question we ask ourselves several times a day and maybe not even realize it. What are your eating for dinner? What about lunch? Are you going to cool or eat out. Snow needs to shoveled. Gutters need to be cleaned.

As I gain for experience (notice I didn't say getting older), I'm starting to understand what money is and what it does.

It does different things to people. I've been "fortunate" not to have ever had a lot of money. I say fortunate because once the economy went in the tank, my wife and I didn't have anything to lose (haha).

As I gain more experience, money doesn't even seem real! Maybe its because everything is on a card. Most of my money never sees my pocket and it arrives in my account for about as long it takes to drink a slushy, and the funds are transferred to all of the businesses I owe and the cycle continues.

I understand that debt is part of the American Dream, but if you don't manage it correctly, it's a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment