Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Buzz of the Day

I think most of us are buzzing about President Obama's speech last night. Then after the Obama's speech, ABC had the Governor of Louisiana on.... Needless to say, there are many people that believe government should not stick their nose in us 'regulars folks' lives.



I'm not here to take a political stand...well at least not today. I started thinking about all this craziness and how it affects me and my family.



This is super scary to me. I am newly married, want to have kids soon, but I have no idea what tomorrow is going to bring. The thought of sitting around and waiting on someone to "make it right" is absurd to me. Don't get me wrong, I'd love if the government would get America back on its feet, but I have never been given much in my life. So as I write this I've realized the answer to my question...

I will keep bustin' my butt to get ahead like I've been doing... And let the chips fall where they may.

Its either that or waiting for the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, and Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment