Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome

I have had wonderful conversations with people from all over. I believe it is important to be around those who have positive energy and who want to be contributors to society. I had this crazy thought that I could share some of my struggles, stories, thoughts, and perspectives that may help others. If it is only one person, so be it. I know it will be at least one because this will be therapeutic for me!

A wise man once said, "You can't tell everyone what you are thinking, because they'll think you're crazy." I agree. I have been engaged in a conversation and the other person just gave me "the look." The look says, "Man I was with you up until you said that craziness."

I use poetry as an outlet because...well I don't get those crazy looks!

I want to share my thoughts on everything. I hope you enjoy (if you're out there) and share your thoughts with me as well.

Whatever I'm buzzing about is what I'll share. From my poetry, to my thoughts about the Lions, to politics at my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment