Thursday, February 26, 2009

Buzz of the Day

Pressure busts pipes?

I guess. But we all have our own definitions of what pressure is. I put a great deal of pressure on myself because I have certain expectations. And because my inner circle is so small, I put a lot of pressure on those close to me as well. (Poor guys)

I was told there are two types of motivation: Self motivation and Forced motivation. I believe that self discipline plays a significant part in success. I admire those who can block everything out and achieve goals. (Personally, I have gotten better, but I'm still a work in progress). You have to recognize your strengths and then surround yourself with quality people who may be stronger where you are weak.

Don't be afraid to put pressure on yourself. You may just react positively to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment