Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Nobody Cares Kid"

I have been thinking about starting this blog for a while now. I have been to sites, whether it's a blog, news article or web page and I look forward to seeing certain peoples posts. You start to realize that there are people in the world who actually share your quirky opinions on certain things.

I am this analytical, knowledge seeking, poetry writing cat who happens to look like a regular, clean-cut, Corporate America piece of the puzzle. You want to share you thoughts and the way you look at the world, but nobody cares! Well...a few people do...but overall most people don't care. Unless it affects them directly, they dont have time for it.

Does hard work pay off?

I dont know sometime. We get mad at people who suck up, but I guess that's hard work...I know it's hard work being around it. I understand we all do it to some extent. Whatever you gotta do to pay the bills.

Speaking of bills...damn it's hard out here! Especially in Michigan. I know it's hitting everyone, but Michigan has been feeling it for many years now. I started a job in August and....I havent put one picture up in my cubicle. Why? Because I dont know when my last day will be. Because I work in sales, I cant let those bad thoughts enter my brain. I am on the phone all-day-long. And believe it or not, people can feel negative energy through the phone. (BTW, sorry if I havent returned your call...I never thought I could get tired of the phone, but I have!)

I am working very hard to learn my product, ask questions and build rapport with my clients...Do I need to let more people (inside the office) know how hard I work to keep my job? Or do I need to kiss butt? Especially if my sales are not were I want them to be? Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment