Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jealously?

Random Thoughts Thursday

The comedian Katt Williams once talked about "player haters" and how you need some hater in your life. The jist of the skit was once you start doing some good things, people will start to get jealous. That is kind of your coming out party. Once people start to hate, then you have arrived!

I've never been a jealous person. I get more excited when my friends achieve something than when I do. I always think, "Well I can't wait til I do that." Very rarely (I can't remember a time, but I'm sure I have because I'm human) have I been upset with something someone else has that I don't have.

I guess the one feeling I have is disappointment in myself. That is probably the feeling I have the most. Very rarely jealousy. I have done some dumb things and made things harder on myself than they should have been. I have to work extra hard now just to "make par" per se.

I hope one day I'll have some haters too. Actually, I'd like the success without the haters...

No comments:

Post a Comment