Thursday, April 30, 2009

What is the lowest line that you can see clearly?

Buzz of the Day

I'm promised my two readers that I'd post today!

As you may or may not be aware of...My birthday was 2 weeks ago. Not terribly old (in my opinion), but not as young as I once was (obviously). I had two appointments in the last week that in my younger days, I wouldn't have thought much about. My first appointment was to see the eye doctor...FYI, I've never worn glasses in my life...Until now. (Yeah, I'm near sighted). I won't go into details...I went to the doctor because I'd been having problems with my stomach. Nothing major...The point is...

Age catches up to everyone. We have people that care about our well being. With that being said, we have a responsibility to those who care, to take care of ourselves. I still feel good! Don't get me wrong. I still play basketball and I have plans to continue that until I die. Speaking of basketball, they always say that an NBA player's "athletic prime" is age 27-30. It is when your maturity mentally matches your youth. I agree! I'm not in my athletic prime, but I feel like I have a good idea of my life and how I'd like things to be. And I still have the energy and enthusiam to work super hard and believe that anything is possible.

I think the healthier you are, the longer you can be in your "prime."

No comments:

Post a Comment