Monday, April 20, 2009

Thinking Big...

Buzz of the Day

Wow! Last weekend was a good time. People were in town for my birthday and we had fun. It was weird because it was the first time I had a birthday "party" while being married. I realized that you can have fun, albeit a different type of fun. Many of my friends are married or on their way to marriage. We had good, clean, responsible fun (Sorta). As you move through different phases of your life, people who mirror your goals and ambitions will undoubtedly be around and the people who used to share your views will be sort of "long lost friends" and you may...may get a Christmas card every other year.

There is nothing wrong with growing apart. There is definitely something wrong with not growing though...I have the audio book of Donald Trump's 'Thinking Big and Kicking Ass, in Business and in Life.' I am getting back to basics. I need to be more vocal at my job and I will be. Business is exactly how it sounds. Business. I am going to continue to think big and dream big. And I will not allow people to b.s. me while interrupting my dreams!!

Hopefully, we can have more "grown up parties" soon. Parties where we are meeting with 'big business' people, talking about big things...

No comments:

Post a Comment