Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fluff

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #28

I'm an idiot. Not too long ago I asked if women can ever be satisfied. This time I'd like to focus on me(n) and the stupid things I/we do. I believe that I am very considerate and thoughtful, but I drop the ball like everyone else. Maybe not as often as some, but more often that I'd like. I don't think (enough) before I speak. I am trying to understand that I cannot talk to my wife the way I want someone to talk to me. I don't like having to cipher through fluff when someone talks to me, but my wife, and most other people, need more fluff.

My friends will tell you that I don't have a problem saying what is on my mind, but many times I DON'T say what I'm feeling. I understand that the truth doesn't work most of the time, so instead I say nothing.

I need more fluff in my vocabulary. Although I despise the thought of including more fluff in my life, I'll do it to keep my wife happy with me.

2 comments:

  1. Instead of adding fluff, see a vocal coach, sometimes its all in the tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vocal coach?? Nobody ever told me about that before I got married! :-)

    ReplyDelete