Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend In Review

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #21


This weekend was pretty uneventful for the most part. I contemplated going to hang out for a friend's birthday party. I wasn't invited officially so there was nobody to call/text to say I wasn't coming. I talked to my brother and a friend of mine and decided to just relax with the wife. I slept well and woke up very late. Much later than usual. Started to think about the next few months and how I envisioned things happening.


I've been thinking about the non profit and scholarship that my friends and I discussed over a year ago. As you think about the immediate concerns that you have, it is difficult to draw up a plan to help others. Terribly difficult. I sat here all weekend and while I washed some dishes and did laundry, I tried to organize my thoughts and think of a way to breath life back into this scholarship project.


I've realized that focus for me involves: No television, no texting, and no twitter/facebook. I was able to finish studying for my test on Monday, however, this scholarship needs more time. I plan to spend more time this week on this endeavor. Have ideas? I'm open to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment