Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Take a Moment

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #25


Are you underpaid? Do you feel like you're being underpaid? Has there ever been a time in your life when you thought your compensation matched the work you do? Probably not.


As the NBA gets ready to start their season, and the millionaires and billionaires can get back to business as usual, there are still millions of people that are struggling mightily. My heart goes out to those families that are truly doing the best that they can, only to fall short of the bills every month.


I work in sales. Recently I left the best job that I ever had for (hopefully) a new job that will claim that title. I have done some things that are much more physically taxing and much less pay. I'm sure most you can relate.


If you are not happy with your current wages, work towards improving that. But be thankful for a job, because there are many people out there who'd trade places with you in a heartbeat. Not saying to be completely satisfied, but take time everyday to appreciate what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment