Thursday, December 1, 2011

10 Things Thursday

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #30


These are 10 thoughts that entered my brain today...Enjoy


1. Not having a cell phone makes me feel like I'm always missing something.


2. Having friends at a job speeds up the process of making new friends.


3. There is always a person trying to hard a work. I have already identified the assailant..haha


4. There are many styles that work in sales. You just have to be genuine.


5. I like to dress nice. I don't need to wear a tuxedo. But I like to be shaved, dressed well, and smelling good.


6. I-696 frustrates me to no end. The morning and afternoon drives suck evenly.


7. The industry you work is so important to you, but probably grossly unimportant to your
loved ones.


8. You can be respected and taken seriously without being a stick in the mud. Taking yourself
too serious has to be awful.


9. Whenever you have a chance to meet someone important in your company, go out of your way to shake their hand if nothing else.


10. Marriage is job that never ends. Regardless of the type of day you've had, your significant other needs to be doing well when you get home or NONE of it matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment