Friday, July 24, 2009

Buzz Kill

Buzz of the Day

Things are not fair. They never have been. They never will be. Should there be an attempt to level the playing field somewhat? If you say yes, who should do that?

Those people who have the power and influence don't see a problem with things the way they are. My co-worker said, "Get a job and have your employer pay for your insurance." I replied, "What if you can't get a job?" To which he replied, "Too bad." Wow. That will be the last conversation that we have regarding things of that nature. It is crystal clear to me that he's not budging in his stance.

I don't know what the right way is to handle things. But my co-workers that I've been talking to are soooo against free education and universal health care. My question is, "So what do we do then?" And they give me that look like, "Nothing."

God forbid their fortunes ever change, but I wonder what their opinion would be if the shoe was on the other foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment