Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Do?

Buzz of the Day



Why do men get married? Is it the same reasons that women get married? And no, I'm not having regrets about my marriage. Thank you very much.

I was just looking at some pics on facebook of a guy I know and he looks so happy. The only thing is, I know the truth.



When my wife and I went to pre-marriage counseling, the reverend said that many people get married for other things besides love. That was very interesting. I got married because I love my wife and I plan on spending the rest of my life with her. Period.



A guy I know who's contemplating marriage has been asking me questions about being married. Questions like how many events do you have to attend on a monthly basis that your wife drags you to. I'm sorry to say, but those are things are minute. There will definitely be bigger issues than that. If that is all you have to worry about, you have a life many people would love to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment