Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Training Camp

Buzz of the Day



July 31 marks the beginning of another Detroit Lions training camp. What does that mean? Well, it depends on who you ask. I believe in learning from your mistakes, making adjustments, and doing your best to avoid prior mistakes while not being afraid to make new ones.



Sometimes we get so passive because we don't want to make mistakes. I am definitely guilty of this. I am going to work on that. I'm going to work on really studying history, current events, and my profession. In my field, there is no training camp. You adjust on the fly, from your first day to your last. The easier that you can adjust, the more successful you'll be.



So as I root for the Lions this year (yeah, I'm still a fan), I am hopeful that changes to the players and coaches bring about a new result. So as I root for the Lions and their improvement, I will be busting my butt, doing my best to improve on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment