Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Joy and Pain

Ridiculousness of the Day

Let me just start by saying...Whew! Today was a day I thought I'd never survive. It started early this morning when I didn't want to get out the bed. Once I was up, I grabbed my phone and called my bank to make sure my check had posted. Uhhh, no! As my phone started to ring, I was redirected to Sprint's payment center. My phone had been turned off! Are you kidding me? So once I realized what was going on and called the bank, my check hadn't posted! This is all before 630am! I was not a happy camper. Oh and by the way...I had to void about 1/3 of what I've sold this month. Not a happy camper. So I decided that I'd just stay at my desk all day and just hit the phones like crazy.

There was nothing I could do to change what was happening, so I just tried to make up the money I lost by...selling more. I saw hurdles and decided to just run them over. I didn't get the results I wanted today, but I know I'm moving in the right direction.

I also had a very interesting conversation with a co-worker today in regards to racism in America. He's a white dude...very interesting. LOL...I will be posting earlier tomorrow to share that with you. I want to put this out immediately and hopefully you'll comment and give us some insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment