Sunday, June 14, 2009

At least I can watch the Lakers..

Buzz of the Day

We finally received our coupons for the converter box. It's a $40 coupons and the box was on sale for $49.99...you also need an antenna. Prior to getting the box, we couldn't even watch regular tv because we didn't have rabbit ears. I feel like I've done more since I've haven't had the option of television. Maybe you should try it.

My wife had been interested in the W. movie since it went to theaters. Well last weekend we started to watch it...not exactly what she thought. She sealed the Netflix up and it's on the way back to the warehouse. We didn't even finish watching it! Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. You know... not having a TV is not all bad. I haven't had one since I moved and I'm pretty cool with it... I still have the internet. If I didn't have that, it would be another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to even do a review on it cause it was so "not interesting"

    ReplyDelete