Friday, June 5, 2009

Unhappy Campers

I think people know that the economy is not booming and things are tough. Especially tough for those of us who depend on people spending money to make our money. I love my job. There's no "but" in there. I am on board with the vision and technology isn't going anywhere.

Small sales Pitch: We provide companies (and individuals) with opportunities to become more efficient in these ever changing times. Project Managers; IT Professionals; Human Resource Managers; and everyone in between have benefited from training provided by New Horizons... my point is (outside of the shameless plug) I feel good about what I do. I'm not selling a crappy product or service. It's a good feeling and personally, I could never sell something that I didn't believe in. I know there are many people who couldn't care less about that.

Money rules the world and most people view it as a scale of respectability: The more you have, the more respected you are, and the less you have, the less respected you are.

My father told me many years ago that, "You can put a suit on a pig, but it's still a pig." It doesn't what your title is, how much money you have. You are who you are when nobody's looking. The way you treat other people, will always go a long way with how I perceive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment