Friday, June 5, 2009

I Am Very Happy to be Here!

Buzz of the Day

Hello and Happy Friday to you all! I'm excited to finally be back! I've been reading other people's blogs and commenting on some and haven't submitted an entry to my own! There has been so much going on! Between drama at work and drama in the world. I've almost had too much on my mind and thought I might burst if I didn't put something on my blog today. I don't really have time to really dig into things right now. (I try to work really hard on Fridays so the day move by faster). But I will say that desperation brings out the worst in people sometimes.

Later today, I'll be blogging about: My wife's birthday; changes at work; and the fact that everyone has a friggin' secret and probably more than one. I'm going to share one of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment