Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rough Week

Buzz of the Day

Last week was tough. Rough. There's a bright side though...I just don't know how soon it will be here.

Mentally, I'm exhausted. I'm just run down. I'm always trying to be solution oriented, but sometimes there is no solution but time. I have these vitamins that I've been taking for years. The serving size is two, but I only take one. I figured that taking one was better than not taking any. One doesn't seem like enough any more. So I'm starting to take two each day and I don't know yet. (FYI, I get my vitamins from Vitamin World. Ultra Man for active men, but I'm pretty sure they make one for women also).

Work was terribly slow last week. An ex colleague of mine put it simply, "We're in sales. When we're selling, we're happy. And when we don't, we feel like sh**." Well said, Leslie.

Last week, I wasn't selling and yes I felt like crap. I am always making adjustments so I look forward to seeing if they help any.

No comments:

Post a Comment