Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Buzz of the Day

I am so sick of hearing about Kwame Kilpatrick and the text message scandal. I think it's a waste of time. I wish we could just move on and focus on solutions. Detroit, Metro Detroit, and Michigan in general (along with the rest of the world) is in bad shape. We need to spend more time promoting our positive people in the world and less time talking about people that have led us astray. I hope that if there are some things they can pull to solve the Tamara Greene case, great. But they don't need to release those texts to everyone to conduct their investigation.

Kwame did some positive things for the city in my humble opinion. He did a lot of bad things also. Let his a** move to Texas and let's move on with our lives.

Spilled milk...

No comments:

Post a Comment