Monday, March 16, 2009

Buzz of the Day

Last night, my wife and I had dinner with her mom and her mom's friend. He is a dentist. (FYI- Prior to last night, I'd never spoke with a dentist outside of the dentist office.) Come to think of it, I've never had a conversation with anyone who has Dr. before their name.

My point is...the wealthy have a unique perspective on things. As they should...They see opportunity where many of us see...failure. I have wrote about being a role model/mentor, but my point today is I'm going to find me a mentor!

Have you ever been to someone's home and saw something that you've never seen before? Maybe when you were younger it was a toy. Today it may be a car, flat screen t.v., or maybe it was their decor. You went home and thought, "Man I need to get me one of those." Maybe you didn't know it existed previously or you hadn't been close enough to touch it... But once you see what is possible, it opens your eyes and destroys limitations. Your experiences in life could provide that for someone, but don't be afraid to seek those out that may open your eyes to some new things also.

FYI
I am working on formatting some things differently on my blog. I want to make it a little cooler looking (that will be a work in progress). On Wednesdays, I'll be having a more complete blog. It will have my buzz of the day, nobody cares kid, sports buzz, and my ridiculousness of the day entries. The rest of the improvements will be made as I see fit. Good ole' trial and error.

1 comment:

  1. I fully endorse a "ridiculousness of the day" section. Like the blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete