Friday, March 27, 2009

Old Fashioned Laughter

Buzz of the Day

I blogged yesterday about being stressed and needing a vacation. Well, I had one (kinda) last night. The wife and I went out with people from work. We went to see Roz B (I think that's her name). She was one of the finalist on the last comic standing. She was super duper funny! It was the first time I laughed like that in a long time. We ate, had a couple of drinks, and enjoyed some funny comics!

Laughter cures many things. I know sometimes it's hard to laugh, but when you do...the therapeuticness (my own word, thank you very much!) of it is evident.

I also want to say (to my 3 people who read my blog) thank you for checking in. I'm one of those people who reads a lot of stuff. But very rarely do I post any comments and I have log-in and passwords for all the sites (hopefully I know them still). Of course it would be awesome to have a ton of people checking me out daily, but I truly don't write for them. I write for myself (because of the therapeuticness) and whomever finds it interesting. Hopefully it has or will someday help someone besides me. I was thinking this morning that I could do this for a living! I'm not saying that because I'm extremely entertaining. I'm saying it because I'm really beginning to enjoy this!I have all these new ideas and I'm excited to put them in place. And if someone would pay me, hell, I'd do it everyday!

For anyone reading for the first time or the first time in a while, please read the additional posts.

I have always been a pretty private person (and I'm still pretty private), but I enjoy sharing. This way I can get things off my chest without driving my loved ones crazy... I've always been willing to share experiences with people that are interested. I just don't see enough people on a regular basis. I'm living this secret life of a person that cares about more things than where my sales are for the month. Don't get me wrong, I REALLY CARE about where my sales are, but I have an intellectual/analytical side to me that doesn't fit the "salesperson" profile.

If they only knew...I have all sorts of plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment