Friday, March 20, 2009

I Don't Know Sometimes

Buzz of the Day

I really think I'm this rational person who has a pretty good grip on things. I am very honest with myself, consequently, very hard on myself as well. Whenever I think I have something figured out, I realize that I'm not even close. I guess the only thing I have to say is preparation is a good way to combat anxiety and stress. You can't always solve your problems right away, but if you have a plan in place you'll have some sort of peace (Peace is a relative word).

OK.....I'm pretty stressed out and I have been all week. Being a husband is tough! Have you ever tried to carry laundry without a basket? Once you think you're making progress, you realize you've dropped a sock. So you pick up the sock, then you realize you've dropped something else.

There are so many issues from day to day, even the coolest of customers (and I'll admit, I'm pretty cool) can get overwhelmed...So the only thing I have to say is preparation is key, but also work your tail off! Work hard and don't let up...Do your part and have faith that God will provide the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment