Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Democrats and Republicans

Buzz of the Day



Below, I am going to share words from a Chris Rock comedy show from years ago:



"The whole country's got a f*ked up mentality. We all got a gang mentality. Republicans are f*king idiots. Democrats are f*king idiots. Conservatives are idiots and liberals are idiots.
Anyone who makes up their mind before they hear the issue is a f*king fool.

Everybody, nah, nah, nah, everybody is so busy wanting to be down with a gang! I'm a conservative! I'm a liberal! I'm a conservative! It's bulls*t!

Be a f*king person. Listen. Let it swirl around your head. Then form your opinion.
No normal decent person is one thing. OK!?! I got some s*t I'm conservative about, I got some s*t I'm liberal about. Crime - I'm conservative. Prostitution - I'm liberal."

I think that is an excellent point that Rock makes. People need to open up their eyes and criticize their party when their party deserves it. They also need to give the opposing party credit when it is deserved. What do you think?

R.I.P. Senator Edward Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment