Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When It's All Said and Done

Buzz of the Day

What are you doing with your life? Do you think it's important? Will you leave a mark on this world when you are dead and gone? Eryka Badu has a line in one of her songs: They won't name no buildings after me. Will you inspire, encourage, or will you just exist?

I understand that my career won't really change things if I continue to go the route I'm going, but I know there are many ways I can have a positive effect on society with out being a social worker.

If you choose to do nothing for the "greater good", that's your decision. I have some plans and I will definitely keep you guys in the loop with my projects. I understand the power of the people, and I want to use the voices to help change the world. In my little way. I probably won't be leading any marches or rallies, but you never know...

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment