Friday, August 21, 2009

Milestones

Buzz of the Day

There were a couple of milestones that I failed to mention. First and foremost, I had my 100th post a few posts ago...I am very proud of myself because I was nervous I wouldn't be able to keep it up. But I've managed to get even more consistent the longer I've been posting. Thank you. Thank you.

The other milestone is my one year anniversary here at New Horizons. I was always confident in myself, but when things started to get really tight towards the end of last year (basically as soon as I got here), I didn't know if I would make it.

I've been very consistent with my sales for the past several months, which feels good. But I tell you, every month, you think there's no way you can do it again. Sales is a stressful job that way. Today you're a hero, tomorrow you're at zero. Gotta keep working...

I have a new goal for the remainder of the year and it has nothing to do with my current job: I want to make at least $1 selling something other than what I sell every day. I am trying to put a couple of things together. I will definitely keep you posted. If you have any suggestions, please share. Make sure they're legal!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the one year at work...you deserve it. You work hard. I hope you are celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on sticking it through the ups and downs during your 1st year. I'm been looking into all different side business also, but I can't seem to come up with anything, let me know what you have in mind and maybe we can do it together. Paul, aka, Lil Paul, Big.

    ReplyDelete