Sunday, August 16, 2009

What Would You Do If I Sang Out Of Tune?

Buzz of the Day

So I've been up and down lately in my mood and I don't like it. I think you feel so much pressure when you're in a sales role. If there is an issue and it involves money, all you have to do is sale more. To be in control of how much money you make is a crazy realization. It seems so simple: Sale more and make more money. Too bad it's not that simple though.

Sometimes you're frustrated and you start doing things differently. I haven't been working out, my approach at work has been a little different, and most importantly, I haven't spent much time with my friends.

This weekend I knew I'd be spending time with my friends. I needed it. I have a handful of close friends and we do a good job of encouraging each other. And getting on each other's case when that approach is needed. I had a chance to see a few of my friends and it was much needed.

Being around people who genuinely care about you is nice. Even if you don't agree with everything they say, you know that their intentions are good. I am very blessed to have the friends that I have. Actually, I consider them family.

I had been so anxious because I want to make sure that I'm working hard, but not so hard that I become a Grinch when I get home. Many of my friends are newlyweds like myself and they can relate to the responsibility that a man feels when they have someone else to take care of.

Sometimes you need to regroup and you need some assistance. Being around others that actually "feel" what you're saying, you are more likely to take heed to their advice.

Reach out to your loved ones if you're feeling a little down. Seek advice of those you trust. Take that advice and couple that with your own opinions (along with prayer)...hopefully those steps will allow you to climb out of any funk that you're in.

No comments:

Post a Comment