Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quarterly Review

Buzz of the Day

Hello again. Today, I want to talk about my quarterly review today. Not my review, but our entire organization's review. I believe these types of things are healthy for the morale of the organization. Some people think that it's a waste of time. These are the same people who complain when we don't have things to celebrate our successes.

My point is: Some people are just never satisfied. No matter what. I would encourage everyone to celebrate your small victories in addition to your larger ones. There are times when it feels like nobody cares. And if they don't, you need to learn how to be your #1 fan. You don't always have a quarterly review at your job. You may not have a job right now. Make sure to take time to pat yourself on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment