Saturday, August 1, 2009

One Man's Trash...

Buzz of the Day





I feel like I've used that title before. Oh well, no big deal right?





I don't have many pictures of me when I was young. Not as many as I'd like anyway. So since I realized that, when I was about 16 or 17, I wanted to always take pictures. Since I've been married and even before that. I started to look at my pictures differently. When you're in Corporate America, you can't give the camera the finger. Next thing you know, somebody will be posting the thing on facebook... Not good. I haven't really gotten rid of those type of pics, I just hide them, and try to keep my finger down (and my beer) when I'm in front of a camera.





The pictures that I have gotten rid of were pictures of women. Not neccesarily girlfriends...Well maybe a couple of them were. Not the point...I always thought I'd keep them to show my kids when they got older. Use them to bring back memories and bring a smile on my face. Well, my wife found them. And although nothing was inappropriate, she wasn't too pleased. We had a small spat and eventually I came to my senses and threw them all away. It's probably better that way.





What's the rule with that type of stuff? Hell, I've only been married for about a year, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment