Thursday, November 24, 2011

5 Things (Bar Night Edition)

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #38

These are 5 of the thoughts that crossed my mind while hanging out on the (allegedly) biggest bar night of the year.


1. I really enjoy hanging out with new people. Its nice to know a variety of folks, because the world has more types of people than those you typically hang out with.

2. Just because you haven't spoken with someone (besides facebook) since high school doesn't mean you don't have things in common.

3. Love is crazy, but lust is even crazier. When you're pursuing or dating someone, make sure you have similar intentions.

4. I have coworkers than genuinely like me. I had fun tonight hanging with friends from a million years ago AND some coworkers that I've only known for a little while. Good times.

5. I love my wife. There were many pretty girls out tonight and there's no way I'd trade the Mrs.for any random chick. No matter how hot she may be.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope it is safe and fun for you and yours. God bless.

1 comment: