Monday, November 7, 2011

Manic Monday

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #53


I feel like sometimes I lose myself in the everyday grind. I feel like the stress of work wears me down and I'm not as upbeat as I'd like to be. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not easily excitable. I'm a pretty laid back dude, however I do enjoy being silly and having fun. I speak slowly, think quickly, and typically am not surprised by much. I feel like there are some people that I deal with on a daily basis who steal my vigor. I don't particularly care for them and that tends to sour my mood. Most of the time I'm not even conscious of it until I reflect back on it.


I feel that the people that know me enjoy my presence (most of the time anyway), and I enjoy when I can be myself. I'm a very serious person in many ways but I LOVE to crack jokes and talk trash too. I am going to make a genuine effort to enjoy myself at work. Hell, I'm there more than anywhere else so I may as well make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment