Friday, November 25, 2011

Rest and Relaxation

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #36


I have enjoyed my break so far and I'm looking forward to two more days of rest and relaxation before my new job starts on Monday.


As I think about this new opportunity, I get excited. No preconceived notions from anyone, just a clean slate. On my last day of work this week at my new job, I spent a lot of time with the newest member of the sales team. I enjoying teaching and passing along my knowledge to those who appreciate it. I have a lot to offer and I am hopeful that I will get more chances in my new role to eventually mentor some of the less tenured folks.


Teamwork is important and even during my interview, I felt good about the two managers and was able to pick up some positives vibes from them. So as I chill and enjoy my house and my wife, I have one eye on Monday. I'm sure the situation won't be perfect, but the next perfect situation that I encounter will be my first. Perfection isn't realistic, but making the best out of every situation is very doable. I hope that I can keep my enthusiasm. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment