Saturday, November 5, 2011

Randon Saturday Buzz

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #55


No Homo -how do you feel about gay people? Truly? The manly response is, "I don't care as long as they don't hit on me." The religious response, "They're going to hell." The black community: Forget about it! I think that people's hard stance is softening.

Politically, the homosexual community is influential because there's quite a bit of money. We know many more celebrities that have "come out" as being gay. This is just my opinion but I feel people have enough problems of their own and don't care much either way. People are broke and unemployed. Who would waste their time worrying about how someone lives their life, when there are much, much bigger fish to fry?


Good, Bad, and Ugly - My friends and I went down to Kalamazoo last weekend. I spent my first several adult years in that city. The colleges seem to be thriving. Downtown has been upgraded and looks great. But there are many people in that city who are struggling. Just like pretty much every other city in the US: The good and the bad. I see some of the kids from the Boy's and Girls Club on facebook. But they ain't kids anymore. Some have gotten into trouble. Some are doing some good things. Some of them fit in both categories.


Try to show a little more patience this week. If someone doesn't take off immediately after the stop light turns green, or the person at the register is having technical difficulties, or if the customer service person can't grant your request right away: Be cool. Don't act like you've never been on the other side of that coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment