Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What Are You Lookin Forward To?

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Month's of Buzz - #59


Yesterday was our first Halloween at the new house. Or should I say at our first home? I had class after work, but was able to make it home for the last handful of trick-or-treaters.


My wife loves the thought of all the sentimental stuff. The things that I don't pay much attention to, she brings them to the front of my mind and helps me appreciate them. Next on the list is Thanksgiving. Then Christmas and New Years. We bought the home in January so we're closing in on our first year.


I guess life is about having something to look forward to. Regardless of if you're married, single, if you own or rent, there's always an experience that's new. I guess it's all about perspective. What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment