Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #37

First Things First - As I sit here, full on Thanksgiving dinner that my wonderful wife prepared, I am happy and a little sad. Thanksgiving marks the 1 year anniversary of my sister-in-law being murdered. RIP Fredricka. You produced 3 wonderful children and your legacy will continue on with the kids.



Kiss the Cook - Wifey wanted to cook a full meal (as usual) especially to celebrate our first Thanksgiving in the new house. We ended up with more company than anticipated, but we are blessed to have enough room in our home and food in our kitchen. Wifey also made desert. Everything was good. Kiss the cook.

Toothless Lions - As I watched the Detroit Lions today, trying not to have my day ruined with their ineptness, I asked myself what that team is missing. I watched Aaron Rodgers dissect our defense and wondered if Matt Stafford has/will ever have that type of grasp of his offense and skill. Later in the day I watched Tony Romo follow a great play with a dumb play and I can imagine Cowboys fans' frustration. Is this what Lions fans have to look forward to?

Thank You - I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday weekend. You probably feel things can be better, but take time to think about you're thankful for. Thanks again for reading. Make sure you login to become a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment