Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Toughing It Out

Baxter's Buzz - 2 Months of Buzz - #32


I don't remember how life was without a cell phone. Well, actually I do, but its hard for me to remember anything before pagers. I think about mapquest/gps, email/texts, facebook/twitter and how people managed without these things. Did they have to talk to their children more? Maybe even talk to their parents?! How did we survive without knowing everything that was
going on everywhere every second of the day?? Hard times, huh? (haha)


My phone decided it was time for me to replace it. But until then, I have no loaner phone. I have the option of getting one and it may take up to 5 days for my new phone to arrive at the store. I am strongly considering just going without one. Spend some more time writing. More time thinking. And more time praying during this period and see how things play out.


I just may finish writing my first book, read my first book in some time, or at least make some significant progress towards both of those goals. Part of me is almost scared to not have a phone, but the other part of me is excited at what comes out of it.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment